<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://geneageek.uk/blog

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Geneageek: Lunatic in the Family - Death of a Daughter

Friday 30 October 2009

Lunatic in the Family - Death of a Daughter

Rocks at St Combs
Photo by w11buch via flickr

I had a bit of a hunch and it seems I was correct.

As Jane seemed to be the one looking after Agnes, I wondered if she was the daughter Agnes thought people believed she had killed. I searched the death records and found she died in 1886. 2 years before Agnes was admitted to the asylum.

Her brother John informed the death as well as petitioned for her admittance. I presume Agnes stayed with him until it got too much for him and his family. Her address prior to admittance was 12 Charleston (a nearby village). If I can find evidence of John living at this address, it seems to be the most likely scenario.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home