<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://geneageek.uk/blog

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Geneageek: Snow Friend of Mine

Friday 8 January 2010

Snow Friend of Mine

image source: h is for home


I've been gone a while as I haven't had much time to do genealogy lately. I haven't even emailed my fabulous archivist for more information on the new lunatics I've uncovered from the last information received (She's probably glad for the break).
At least this glorious snow we've been having will give me an opportunity to try and get in the swing of things again.
I'm going to sit back and relax now, read my brand new family tree magazine and wait for inspiration to strike. I'll be back.
(Oh, and thankyou for the compliments and blog awards - you're all very kind).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home