<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://geneageek.uk/blog

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Geneageek: R.I.P. Rose

Saturday 8 August 2009

R.I.P. Rose

On Thursday night at 9pm, my husband's grandmother Rose died.

I only knew her for a few years but would have liked to have known her more. She had a great sense of humour and many stories to tell.

Although she was 83 and having some health problems lately, it came as a surprise to us. Mainly because she never really complained about how she was. My husband joked that they probably asked her how she was at 5 to 9 and she would have replied, 'I'm fine'.


Goodbye Rose - you'll be missed.


Rose Ebbans (nee WHEELEY) on right.

Rest In Peace

26 Mar 1926 - 6 Aug 2009

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home